Friday, April 16, 2010

Operation Clean this Hell Hole: Phase 3

1st culprit to my new apartment becoming a hell hole: the wretched 1st apartment that Rob chivalrously saved us from.

2nd culprit: myself in search of the Comcast remote that need to be mailed quickly in order to receive the hundreds they promised they owed us. Which by the way only ended up being $20.

Finally it has become Rob's turn. In a 2 day attempt to find his lefty softball glove, he has completely wrecked the house.

Scary thing is I am not even sad about it. I am kind of excited. But maybe that is due to the fact that the Belmont yard sale is coming up and I would have had to go through everything anyways??


hell.hole / Show Spelled (hel-hohl)
-noun
1. a place totally lacking in comfort, cleanliness, order, etc.
2. a place or establishment noted for illegal or immoral practices


Hopefully we're just the first part of that definition.

4 comments:

Lauren Valentine said...

haha! I feel like our house is a constant mess! So are you going to keep up the blogging? You really should!

ComcastCares1 said...

What were the credits promised for? I work for Comcast. Maybe I can help.

Also, did you ever get the remote? If not, you can send me the phone number associated with your account. I will make sure it is sent.

Regards,

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Amy said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I just came across it on facebook! A new blog to follow--YAY!

My house is a wreck right now, and my in-laws are coming next weekend.

I guess this is a good time to go through things with the yard sale in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Padgaretti said...

Guess what I found 5 minutes into reconstructing the house??:)